Along with the vivo X100 series, vivo presented the Watch 3, the company’s latest smartwatch with a stainless steel case. The watch features a circular dial with a 1.43-inch curved AMOLED screen and offers silicone and leather strap options.
The vivo Watch 3 works with the all-new Blue OS operating system, which supports over 100 sports modes as well as professional coaches and courses. In addition, it has a star ring sensor, an 8-channel heart rate sensor and a 16-channel blood oxygen monitor, combined with the fusion analysis technology of heart rate by deep learning AI developed by vivo and a targeted design of a first-of-its-kind deep learning neural network architecture.
The Watch 3 is available in eSIM and Bluetooth version and offers 4 GB of storage, a functional rotating crown and up to 16 days of battery life with vivo smart health monitoring and 60 minutes of GPS exercise.
Features of vivo WATCH 3
- 1.43-inch AMOLED display (466 × 466 pixels), Always on Display
- Bestechnic BES2700BP SoC
- 64 MB RAM, 4 GB built-in storage
- Optical heart rate and blood oxygen sensor, acceleration sensor, gyroscope, air pressure altitude sensor, geomagnetic sensor, ambient light sensor, Hall sensor
- More than 100 sports modes, professional trainer and courses
- Water resistant (50m)
- Dimensions: 46.1 x 42 x 13.75mm; Weight: 36g
- Speaker and microphone for voice calls
- LTE in eSIM, Bluetooth 5.2 LE, GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO+Beidou, NFC for payments
- 505 mAh battery, up to 7 days of use with eSIM card, up to 16 days with Bluetooth
Price and availability
The vivo Watch 3 is available in four colors: black, moonlight white, starlightAnd bright moon. The prices are as follows:
- vivo Watch 3 (Bluetooth version + soft rubber strap): 1,099 CNY (around 145 euros).
- vivo Watch 3 (Bluetooth version + leather strap): 1,199 CNY (around 155 euros)
- vivo Watch 3 (eSIM version + soft rubber strap): 1,299 CNY (around 170 euros)
- vivo Watch 3 (eSIM version + leather strap): 1,399 CNY (around 185 euros)
It is available for pre-order and will be sold in China from November 21.