In addition to Xiaomi 14 series and other devices, Xiaomi presented the Xiaomi Watch S3the last smartwatch of the company with a stainless steel case. It is available in an eSIM version with a brown leather strap and in a Bluetooth version with a fluorinated rubber strap, both with a 1.43-inch AMOLED screen.
Xiaomi’s innovative interchangeable bezel, the first of its kind, allows you to easily upgrade to custom glasses by simply rotating and adjusting them. These watch faces include dynamic animations and exclusive sound effects, giving the impression of triggering a precision mechanism.
The Xiaomi Watch S3 works with the all-new HyperOS, which supports more than 150 sports modes, including outdoor activities, skiing, ball games, dancing, and more, covering a wide range of activity scenarios. In addition, it has a 12-channel heart rate detection module, which increases heart rate accuracy by 20%.
Additionally, Xiaomi Watch S3 supports independent positioning by 5 dual-frequency satellites for precise GPS tracking. The watch also incorporates a dual-layer antenna that improves GNSS antenna reception by 50%, ensuring accurate recording of outdoor routes while balancing speed and accuracy.
Xiaomi Watch S3 specifications
- 1.43-inch AMOLED display (466 x 466 pixels), brightness up to 600 nits, 256 adaptive brightness levels
- Xiaomi HyperOS
- Sensors: Heart rate sensor (including blood oxygen), acceleration sensor, gyroscope, geomagnetic sensor, atmospheric pressure sensor, ambient light sensor.
- More than 150 sports modes
- Daily activity tracking, women’s health, fall detection, stress monitoring, breathing training, sleep and heart rate monitoring
- Water resistant (50 meters)
- Dimensions: 47 × 47 × 12mm; Weight: 44g
- Strap material: Fluorinated rubber/leather
- Dual band: L1+L5 (GPS | Galileo | Glonass | Beidou | QZSS)
- Support eSIM, support 4G/3G, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2
- 486 mAh battery, up to 7 days in normal use and 3 days in heavy use (LTE version), up to 15 days in normal use and 5 days with AOD ON (BT version)
Price and availability
The Xiaomi Watch S3 is available in black, silver and brown (leather), and offers several color options for leather or silicone straps.
It is available in two versions: the e-SIM version with leather strap: price of 999 CNY (around 130 euros) while the Bluetooth version is sold from 799 CNY (around 105 euros). It can be ordered from today in China.